Precommitment and State and Local Policy Coordination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bucovetsky, S., 1991. "Asymmetric tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 167-181, September.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Edward C. Prescott, 1988. "Time consistency and policy," Staff Report 115, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wildasin, David E., 1984. "The welfare effects of intergovernmental grants in an economy with distortionary local taxes : A simple general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 103-125, November.
- Cubitt, Robin P., 1993. "Economic policy precommitment and social welfare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 455-455, March.
- Hoyt, William H., 1991. "Property taxation, Nash equilibrium, and market power," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 123-131, July.
- Wilson, John D., 1986. "A theory of interregional tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 296-315, May.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1986.
"Time inconsistency of benevolent government economies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 25-52, October.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1986. "Time Inconsistency of Benevolent Government Economies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11206, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Blackburn, Keith & Christensen, Michael, 1989. "Monetary Policy and Policy Credibility: Theories and Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 1-45, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nithin K. & Roy, Rathin, 2014. "Finance Commission of India's Assessments: A Political Economy Contention between Expectations and Outcomes," Working Papers 14/141, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Rathin Roy, 2015. "Finance Commission of Indiaâ€™s Assessments: A Political Economy Contention between Expectations and Outcomes," Working Papers id:6581, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:9508001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.