Shadow Pricing Rules for Partially Traded Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Squire, Lyn, 1989. "Project evaluation in theory and practice," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1093-1137 Elsevier.
- Dreze, Jean & Stern, Nicholas, 1987. "The theory of cost-benefit analysis," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 909-989 Elsevier.
- Londero, Elio, 1987. "Benefits and Beneficiaries: An Introduction to Estimating Distributional Effects in Cost-Benefit Analysis (Second Edition)," MPRA Paper 60345, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1996.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elio Londero, 2001. "The alleged countercyclical nature of Argentina's exports of manufactures," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 151-173.
- Elio Londero, 2001. "By-Products," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 35-45.
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting prices; shadow prices; shadow pricing; partially traded; traded goods; cost-benefit analysis; project appraisal;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0508008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.