Shadow Pricing Rules for Partially Traded Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Squire, Lyn, 1989. "Project evaluation in theory and practice," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1093-1137 Elsevier.
- Dreze, Jean & Stern, Nicholas, 1987. "The theory of cost-benefit analysis," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 909-989 Elsevier.
- Londero, Elio, 1987. "Benefits and Beneficiaries: An Introduction to Estimating Distributional Effects in Cost-Benefit Analysis (Second Edition)," MPRA Paper 60345, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1996.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elio Londero, 2001. "By-Products," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 35-45.
- Elio Londero, 2001. "The alleged countercyclical nature of Argentina's exports of manufactures," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 151-173.
- Elio Londero, 2001.
"The alleged countercyclical nature of Argentina's exports of manufactures,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 151-173.
- Londero, Elio, 2000. "The Alleged Countercyclical Nature of Argentina's Export of Manufactures," MPRA Paper 85341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting prices; shadow prices; shadow pricing; partially traded; traded goods; cost-benefit analysis; project appraisal;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0508008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .