Continuous-Time Model of Business Fluctuations, and Optimal Behavior of an Interest Rate
Presented here is the mathematical model with one commodity binding the commodity's demand, production, consumption, and savings values, and describing the economic system's reaction after increase of commodity's demand on market. It is also shown the formula for optimal behavior of an interest rate.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Model of Interdependency between Production and Price Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9709002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical model of simple business fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9706009, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Determination of the Lower and Upper bounds for Savings circulating in National Economy and Impact of these bounds on the Economy's growth or drop," Macroeconomics 9706008, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Franklin M. Fisher, 1972. "On Price Adjustment without an Auctioneer," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 1-15.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Description of Business Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9710002, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9802023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.