Mathematical Description of Business Fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Model of Interdependency between Production and Price Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9709002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical model of simple business fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9706009, EconWPA, revised 26 Jun 1997.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Determination of the Lower and Upper bounds for Savings circulating in National Economy and Impact of these bounds on the Economy's growth or drop," Macroeconomics 9706008, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process," Macroeconomics 9804001, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1999. "Mathematical Model of Competitive Impacts between Business Entities," Microeconomics 9903003, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 2004. "Mathematical Model of Stock Market Fluctuations in the Absence of Economic Growth," Macroeconomics 0402022, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Dynamics of Business Fluctuations in the Leontief-type Economy," Macroeconomics 9807007, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Continuous-Time Model of Business Fluctuations, and Optimal Behavior of an Interest Rate," Macroeconomics 9802023, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 2003. "Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process (Part II)," Macroeconomics 0301010, EconWPA.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9710002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.