Mathematical Model of Interdependency between Production and Price Fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical model of simple business fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9706009, EconWPA, revised 26 Jun 1997.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1999. "Mathematical Model of Competitive Impacts between Business Entities," Microeconomics 9903003, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Dynamics of Business Fluctuations in the Leontief-type Economy," Macroeconomics 9807007, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Continuous-Time Model of Business Fluctuations, and Optimal Behavior of an Interest Rate," Macroeconomics 9802023, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 2003. "Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process (Part II)," Macroeconomics 0301010, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Description of Business Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9710002, EconWPA.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9709002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .