Mathematical Model of Stock Market Fluctuations in the Absence of Economic Growth
There are shown the ordinary differential equations describing the fluctuations of equities, derivatives, and second derivatives on the stock market.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Dynamics of Business Fluctuations in the Leontief-type Economy," Macroeconomics 9807007, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Description of Business Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9710002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical model of simple business fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9706009, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Alexei Krouglov, 2003. "Dynamical Elements of the Monetary Theory," Macroeconomics 0306013, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process," Macroeconomics 9804001, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0402022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.