Mathematical Model of Competitive Impacts between Business Entities
Presented here is the economical model with one commodity that is produced by two independent business entities. Investigated is the mutual impact of entities on each other, and formally described is the dynamics of competitive behavior. The research techniques and results are based on the author's Continuous-Time Model of Business Fluctuations.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Dynamics of Business Fluctuations in the Leontief-type Economy," Macroeconomics 9807007, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Determination of the Lower and Upper bounds for Savings circulating in National Economy and Impact of these bounds on the Economy's growth or drop," Macroeconomics 9706008, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical model of simple business fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9706009, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Model of Interdependency between Production and Price Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9709002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Description of Business Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9710002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process," Macroeconomics 9804001, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:9903003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.