The independence of finance from saving: A flow-of-funds interpretation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victoria Chick, 1983. "Macroeconomics after Keynes: A Reconsideration of the General Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530457, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Liquidity Preference Theory Revisited: To Ditch or to Build on It?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_427, Levy Economics Institute.
- Joerg Bibow, 2005. "Liquidity Preference Theory Revisited—To Ditch or to Build on It?," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0508003, EconWPA.
- Hein, Eckhard, 1994.
"Investition, Finanzierung und Sparen: einige Implikationen der Keynes-Robertson-Kontroverse über den "Revolving Fund"
[Investment, finance and saving: some implications of the Keynes-Robe," MPRA Paper 19322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Cesaroni, 2001. "The finance motive, the Keynesian theory of the rate of interest and the investment multiplier," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 58-74.
- Martin H. Wolfson, 1993. "Corporate Restructuring and the Budget Deficit Debate," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 495-520, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsFlow-of-funds model; Keynesian theory; Finance and saving;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0405017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .