Investition, Finanzierung und Sparen: einige Implikationen der Keynes-Robertson-Kontroverse über den "Revolving Fund"
[Investment, finance and saving: some implications of the Keynes-Robertson controversy on the "revolving fund"]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Terzi, Andrea, 1986. "Finance, Investment and Saving: A Comment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 77-80, March.
- Andrea Terzi, 2004. "The independence of finance from saving: A flow-of-funds interpretation," Macroeconomics 0405017, EconWPA.
- E. G. Dowdell, 1940. "The Multiplier," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 23-38.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; finance; saving; revolving fund;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .