Crowding In or Crowding Out? A Classical-Harrodian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Robert Pollin, 1991. "Two Theories of Money Supply Endogeneity: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 366-396, March.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Economic Dynamics and the Theory of Steady Growth: An Historical Essay on Harrod's ‘Knife-edge'," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 97-123, Spring.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, March.
- Fazzari, Steven M & Hubbard, R Glenn & Petersen, Bruce C, 1988. "Investment, Financing Decisions, and Tax Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 200-205, May.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 1999. "Finance in a Classical and Harrodian Cyclical Growth Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_290, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:fth:harver:1463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jamee K. Moudud, 1998. "Finance and the Macroeconomic Process in a Classical Growth and Cycles Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_253, Levy Economics Institute.
- Taylor, Lance, 1985. "A Stagnationist Model of Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 383-403, December.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 1998. "Finance And The Macroeconomic Process In a Classical Growth And Cycles Model," Macroeconomics 9811002, EconWPA.
- Wynne Godley & Anwar Shaikh, 2002.
"An Important Inconsistency at the Heart of the Standard Macroeconomic Model,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 423-441, March.
- Wynne Godley & B. Anwar Shaikh, 1998. "An Important Inconsistency at the Heart of the Standard Macroeconomic Model," Macroeconomics 9805021, EconWPA.
- Wynne Godley & Anwar M. Shaikh, 1998. "An Important Inconsistency at the Heart of the Standard Macroeconomic Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_236, Levy Economics Institute.
- Martin Feldstein, 1982. "Capital Taxation," NBER Working Papers 0877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 1998. "The Macroeconomics of Industrial Strategy," Macroeconomics 9808002, EconWPA.
- Willem H. Buiter & James Tobin, 1978. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies, Capital Formation, and Economic Activity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 512, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Godley, Wynne, 1999. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 393-411, July.
- L. R. Wray, 1990. "Money and Credit in Capitalist Economies," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 474.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 319-337.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen S. Everhart & Mariusz A. Sumlinski, 2001. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries : Statistics for 1970-2000 and the Impact on Private Investment of Corruption and the Quality of Public Investment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13989.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0012001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .