Should We Set the Market Free? Some Notes on International Economic Sanctions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas O. Bayard & Joseph Pelzman & Jorge Perez‐Lopez, 1983. "Stakes and Risks in Economic Sanctions," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 73-88, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Carlos Seiglie, 1997. "The Political Economy of Trade Sanctions: The Case of Cuba," Annual Proceedings, The Association for the Study of the Cuban Economy, vol. 7.
- Alasdair Smith, 1988. "East-West Trade, Embargoes, and Expectations," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 153-172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Kaempfer & Michael H. Moffett, 1988. "Impact Of Anti‐Apartheid Sanctions On South Africa: Some Trade And Financial Evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 6(4), pages 118-129, October.
- Bernard Feigenbaum & Anton D. Lowenberg, 1988. "South African Disinvestment: Causes And Effects," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 6(4), pages 105-117, October.
- Serhan Cevik & Katerina Teksoz, 2014. "Hitchhiker's guide to inflation in Libya," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Political economy; International economic sanctions; international trade;
All these keywords.
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2005-07-25 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0507003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.