Report NEP-INT-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reimo Juks, 2003. "The relationship between REER and trade flows in the context of the equilibrium exchange rate," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2003-9, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Nov 2003.
- Rodney Ludema (Georgetown University) and Anna Maria Mayda (Georgetown University and CEPR), 2005. "Do Countries Free Ride on MFN?," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-13, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:000116:001119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yongfu Huang & Jonathan Temple, 2005. "Does external trade promote financial development?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/575, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Kara Reynolds, 2005. "The Erosion of Tariff Preferences: The Impact of U.S. Tariff Reductions on Developing Countries," International Trade 0507001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jurgen Brauer & J Paul Dunne, 2005. "Arms Trade Offsets and Development," Working Papers 0504, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Laura Ehrlich & Ulo Kaasik & Anu Randveer, 2002. "The impact of Scandinavian economies on Estonia via foreign trade and direct investments," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2002-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Nov 2002.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2005. "Trade Policy Reforms and the Structure of Protection in Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2005-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:000107:001102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2005. "Production Fragmentation and Trade Integration: East Asia in a Global Context," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Raul Caruso, 2005. "Should We Set the Market Free? Some Notes on International Economic Sanctions," International Trade 0507003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emek Basker & Pham Hoang Van, 2005. "Putting a Smiley Face on the Dragon: Wal-Mart as Catalyst to U.S.-China Trade," Working Papers 0506, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 07 Oct 2005.