Pricing structure in the deregulated UK electricity market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Salies, E. & Waddams Price, C., 2003. "Pricing Structures in the Deregulated UK Electricity Market," Working Papers 03/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Evens Salies & Catherine Waddams Price, 2003. "Pricing structure in the deregulated UK electricity market," Sciences Po publications 03-6, Sciences Po.
References listed on IDEAS
- Otero, Jesus & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2001. "Incumbent and entrant response to regulated competition: signaling with accounting costs and market prices2," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(2-3), pages 209-223.
- Bennett, M & Cooke, D & Catherine Waddams-Price, 2002. "Left out in the cold? New energy tariffs, low-income households and the fuel poor," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 23(2), pages 167-194, June.
- Otero, Jesus & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2001. "Price Discrimination, Regulation and Entry in the UK Residential Electricity Market," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 161-175, July.
- Robert D. Willig, 1978. "Pareto-Superior Nonlinear Outlay Schedules," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 56-69, Spring.
- repec:ccp:journl:v:53:y:2001:i:2-3:p:209-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Waddams & Ruth Hancock, 1998. "Distributional effects of liberalising UK residential utility markets," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 295-319, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evens Salies, 2008.
"Mergers in the GB electricity market: effects on retail charges,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(11), pages 1483-1490.
- Evens Salies, 2006. "Mergers in the GB Electricity Market: Effects on Retail Charges," Working Papers hal-00972962, HAL.
- Evens Salies, 2006. "Mergers in the GB electricity market: effects on retail charges," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies, 2006. "Mergers in the GB Electricity Market: Effects on Retail Charges," Sciences Po publications 2006-8, Sciences Po.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:467-473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evens SALIES, 2005. "The effect on retail charges of mergers in the GB electricity market," Econometrics 0506001, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Competition; Non Linear Pricing; Simultaneous Equation Models;
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-06-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2004-06-07 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0406002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .