Pricing Structures in the Deregulated UK Electricity Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Evens SALIES & Catherine Waddams, 2004. "Pricing structure in the deregulated UK electricity market," Industrial Organization 0406002, EconWPA.
- Evens Salies & Catherine Waddams Price, 2003. "Pricing structure in the deregulated UK electricity market," Sciences Po publications 03-6, Sciences Po.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert D. Willig, 1978. "Pareto-Superior Nonlinear Outlay Schedules," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 56-69, Spring.
- Otero, Jesus & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2001. "Incumbent and entrant response to regulated competition: signaling with accounting costs and market prices2," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(2-3), pages 209-223.
- repec:ccp:journl:v:53:y:2001:i:2-3:p:209-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Waddams & Ruth Hancock, 1998. "Distributional effects of liberalising UK residential utility markets," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 295-319, August.
- Otero, Jesus & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2001. "Price Discrimination, Regulation and Entry in the UK Residential Electricity Market," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 161-175, July.
- Bennett, M & Cooke, D & Catherine Waddams-Price, 2002. "Left out in the cold? New energy tariffs, low-income households and the fuel poor," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 23(2), pages 167-194, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evens Salies, 2008.
"Mergers in the GB electricity market: effects on retail charges,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(11), pages 1483-1490.
- Evens Salies, 2006. "Mergers in the GB Electricity Market: Effects on Retail Charges," Working Papers hal-00972962, HAL.
- Evens Salies, 2006. "Mergers in the GB electricity market: effects on retail charges," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies, 2006. "Mergers in the GB Electricity Market: Effects on Retail Charges," Sciences Po publications 2006-8, Sciences Po.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:467-473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evens SALIES, 2005. "The effect on retail charges of mergers in the GB electricity market," Econometrics 0506001, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Competition; Non Linear Pricing; Simultaneous Equation Models;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cty:dpaper:03/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decituk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.