New nonlinear approaches for the adjustment and updating of a SAM
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides & Barbara Petrongolo, 2001.
"Looking into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 390-431, June.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000. "Looking into the black box: a survey of the matching function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2122, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Looking Into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function," CEP Discussion Papers dp0470, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000. "Looking Into The Black Box: A Survey Of The Matching Function," CEPR Discussion Papers 2409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1994.
"Ranking, Unemployment Duration, and Wages,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 417-434.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1990. "Ranking, Unemployment Duration, and Wages," NBER Working Papers 3387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, O.J. & Diamond, P., 1990. "Ranking, Unemployment Duration, And Wages," Working papers 546, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jorn-Steffen, 2000. "Certification of training and training outcomes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 917-927, May.
- Karp, Larry & Lee, In Ho, 2001.
"Learning-by-Doing and the Choice of Technology: The Role of Patience,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 73-92, September.
- Karp, L. & Lee, I.H., 1998. "Learning-by-doing and the choice of technology: the role of patience," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9810, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Karp, Larry & Lee, In Ho, 2000. "Learning-by-Doing and the Choice of Technology: the Role of Patience," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4vh9x271, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jean Gabszewicz & Alessandro Turrini & Jean-Claude Berthlemy, 1999.
"Workers' Skills and Product Selection,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 50(3), pages 383-391.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TURRINI, Alessandro, 1998. "Workers'skills and product selection," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1394, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TURRINI, Alessandro, 1999. "Workers’skills and product selection," CORE Discussion Papers 1999006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ricardo Lagos, 2000. "An Alternative Approach to Search Frictions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 851-873, October.
- Andrea Lavezzi, 2001. "Segmentazione del mercato del lavoro ed acquisizione di capitale umano: un'applicazione delle catene di Markov," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2001(73).
- Dmitriy Stolyarov & Boyan Jovanovic, 2000. "Optimal Adoption of Complementary Technologies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 15-29, March.
- Sandro Trento & Massimo Warglien, 2001. "Nuove tecnologie e cambiamenti organizzativi: alcune implicazioni per le imprese italiane," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 428, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David H. Autor, 2001. "Wiring the Labor Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 25-40, Winter.
- Bruno Contini, 2000. "Job Changes and Wage Dynamics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 5, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsnonlinear approaches SAM;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0402004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .