Ownership Concentration and Restructuring in Czech Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Anderson & Simeon Dejankov & Gerhard Pohl & Stijn Claessons, 1997. "Privatization and Restructuring in Central and Eastern Europe," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11576, The World Bank.
- Frantisek Turnovec, 1998. "Privatization, Ownership Structure and Transparency: How to Measure a Real Involvement of State," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 170, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Stulz, ReneM., 1988. "Managerial control of voting rights : Financing policies and the market for corporate control," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 25-54, January.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pistor, Katharina & Spicer, Andrew, 1996. "Investment Funds In Mass Privatization And Beyond Evidence From The Czech Republic And Russia," Harvard Institute for International Development (HIID) Papers 294382, Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government.
- Morck, Randall & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1988. "Management ownership and market valuation," Scholarly Articles 29407535, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Evžen Kočenda, 1999. "Residual State Property in the Czech Republic," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 6-35, October.
- J Earle & S Estrin & L Leshchenko, 1996. "Ownership Structures," CEP Discussion Papers dp0315, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
"A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 737-783, June.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 5554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McConnell, John J. & Servaes, Henri, 1990. "Additional evidence on equity ownership and corporate value," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 595-612, October.
- Claessens, Stijn & Djankov, Simeon & Pohl, Gerhard, 1997.
"Ownership and corporate governance : evidence from the Czech Republic,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1737, The World Bank.
- Stijn Claesens & Simeon Djankov & Gerhard Pohl, 1997. "Ownership and Corporate Governance : Evidence from the Czech Republic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11584, The World Bank.
- Demsetz, Harold & Lehn, Kenneth, 1985. "The Structure of Corporate Ownership: Causes and Consequences," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1155-1177, December.
- Pohl, G. & Anderson, R.E. & Claessens, S. & Djankov, S., 1997. "Privatization and Restructuring in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence and Policy Options," Papers 368, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Makhija, Anil K & Spiro, Michael, 2000. "Ownership Structure as a Determinant of Firm Value: Evidence from Newly Privatized Czech Firms," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1-31, August.
- David Ellerman, 1998. "Voucher Privatization with Investment Funds: An Institutional Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 167, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dusan Triska, 1996. "The Role of Investment Funds in the Czech Republic," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 23, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Morck, Randall & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1988. "Management ownership and market valuation : An empirical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 293-315, January.
- Cubbin, John S & Leech, Dennis, 1983. "The Effect of Shareholding Dispersion on the Degree of Control in British Companies: Theory and Measurement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(37), pages 351-369, June.
- Wendy Carlin & John Van Reenen & Toby Wolfe, 1995. "Enterprise restructuring in early transition: the case study evidence from Central and Eastern Europe1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(4), pages 427-458, December.
- Ellerman, David, 1998. "Voucher privatization with investment funds : an institutional analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1924, The World Bank.
- Earle, John S & Estrin, Saul, 1997. "After Voucher Privatization: The Structure of Corporate Ownership in Russian Manufacturing Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 1736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsprivatization; ownership concentration; corporate governance;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0511004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.