Ownership Structure as a Determinant of Firm Value: Evidence from Newly Privatized Czech Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:annpce:v:89:y:2018:i:2:p:263-322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomas Jandik & Craig G. Rennie, 2008. "The Evolution of Corporate Governance and Firm Performance in Transition Economies: The Case of Sellier and Bellot in the Czech Republic," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(4), pages 747-791.
- Ichiro IWASAKI & Satoshi MIZOBATA, 2018.
"Post-Privatization Ownership And Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis Of The Transition Literature,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 263-322, June.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," KIER Working Papers 966, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2017.
"Are some owners better than others in Czech privatized firms? Even meta-analysis can’t make us perfectly sure,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 537-568.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Evžen Kočenda, 2017. "Are some owners better than others in Czech privatized firms? Even meta-analysis can’t make us perfectly sure," Working Papers 367, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2017. "Are some owners better than others in Czech privatized firms? Even meta-analysis can't make us perfectly sure," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-2, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Nidia Ruth Reyes, 2013. "Firm failure and relationship lending in an emerging economy: new evidence from small businesses," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 131-145, March.
- Ondrej Vychodil, 2005. "Ownership Concentration and Restructuring in Czech Manufacturing Sector," Finance 0511004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Toth & Petr Zemcik, 2006. "What Makes Firms in Emerging Markets Attractive to Foreign Investors? Micro-evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp294, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2018. "Ownership Concentration and Firm Performance in European Emerging Economies: A Meta-Analysis," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stringham, Edward & Boettke, Peter & Clark, J.R., 2008. "Are regulations the answer for emerging stock markets? Evidence from the Czech Republic and Poland," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 541-566, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:35:y:2000:i:3:p:1-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.