Inflation and Capital Structure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hodder, James E & Senbet, Lemma W, 1990. " International Capital Structure Equilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1495-1516, December.
- Dokko, Yoon, 1989. "Are Changes in Inflation Expectations Capitalized into Stock Prices? A Micro-firm Test for the Nominal Contracting Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 309-317, May.
- DeAngelo, Harry & Masulis, Ronald W., 1980. "Optimal capital structure under corporate and personal taxation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Kim, Moon K & Wu, Chunchi, 1988. "Effects of Inflation on Capital Structure," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 183-200, May.
- Franks, Julian R & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1991. "The Stochastic Behaviour of Market Variance Implied in the Prices of Index Options," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1460-1475, November.
- Miller, Merton H, 1977. "Debt and Taxes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 261-275, May.
- Kelly, William A, Jr & Miles, James A, 1989. "Capital Structure Theory and the Fisher Effect," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 24(1), pages 53-73, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sakshi Khanna & Amit Srivastava & Yajulu Medury, 2015. "The Effect of Macroeconomic Variables on the Capital Structure Decisions of Indian Firms: A Vector Error Correction Model/Vector Autoregressive Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 968-978.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation tax; capital structure; firm value; debt-capital ratio;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2001-11-05 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2001-10-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0111001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.