The Stochastic Behaviour of Market Variance Implied in the Prices of Index Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2004.
"Understanding the Implied Volatility Surface for Options on a Diversified Index,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 11(1), pages 55-77, March.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "Understanding the Implied Volatility Surface for Options on a Diversified Index," Research Paper Series 128, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jacinto Marabel Romo, 2012. "Volatility Regimes For The Vix Index," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 20(2), pages 111-134, Autumn.
- Jose Noguera, 2001. "Inflation and Capital Structure," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp180, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- David S. Bates, 1997. "Post-'87 Crash Fears in S&P 500 Futures Options," NBER Working Papers 5894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2003.
"Pricing of index options under a minimal market model with log-normal scaling,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 442-450.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2003. "Pricing of Index Options Under a Minimal Market Model with Lognormal Scaling," Research Paper Series 101, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagner, Niklas & Szimayer, Alexander, 2004. "Local and spillover shocks in implied market volatility: evidence for the U.S. and Germany," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 237-251, September.
- Bates, David S., 2000. "Post-'87 crash fears in the S&P 500 futures option market," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 181-238.
- Cifarelli, giulio, 2002. "The information content of implied volatilities of options on eurodeposit futures traded on the LIFFE: is there long memory?," MPRA Paper 28538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yanhui Chen & Kin Lai & Jiangze Du, 2014. "Modeling and forecasting Hang Seng index volatility with day-of-week effect, spillover effect based on ARIMA and HAR," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 113-132, December.
- Georgios Chalamandaris & Andrianos Tsekrekos, 2013. "Explanatory Factors and Causality in the Dynamics of Volatility Surfaces Implied from OTC Asian–Pacific Currency Options," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 327-358, March.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:101:y:1991:i:409:p:1460-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.