Behavioral Strategies in Repeated Pure Coordination Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack Ochs, 1990. "The Coordination Problem in Decentralized Markets: An Experiment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 545-559.
- Rapoport, Amnon & Chung Lo, Alison King & Zwick, Rami, 2002.
"Choice of Prizes Allocated by Multiple Lotteries with Endogenously Determined Probabilities,"
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 180-206, January.
- Amnon Rapoport & Alison King Chung Lo & Rami Zwick, 2001. "Choice of Prizes Allocated by Multiple Lotteries with Endogenously Determined Probabilities," Experimental 0110003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rami Zwick & Amnon Rapoport, 2002.
"Tacit Coordination in a Decentralized Market Entry Game with Fixed Capacity,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 5(3), pages 253-272, December.
- Rami Zwick & Amnon Rapoport, 1999. "Tacit Coordination in a Decentralized Market Entry Game with Fixed Capacity," Experimental 9903001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colin Camerer & Teck-Hua Ho, 1999. "Experience-weighted Attraction Learning in Normal Form Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 827-874, July.
- Selten,Reinhard, "undated". "Anticipatory learning in two-person games," Discussion Paper Serie B 93, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Ernan Haruvy & Dale O. Stahl & Paul W. Wilson, 2001. "Modeling And Testing For Heterogeneity In Observed Strategic Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 146-157, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordination; Behavioral Strategies;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:0110004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .