A Bootstrap Test for Single Index Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Mammen, Enno & Proença, Isabel, 2000. "A bootstrap test for single index models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,20, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & DIAS PROENCA, sabel M., 1993. "A Bootstrap Test for Single Index Models," CORE Discussion Papers 1993025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Proenca, "undated". "On the performance of the H-H Test," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9310, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 1993. "Semiparametric estimation of a work-trip mode choice model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 49-70, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Ker & A. Tolga Ergun, 2007. "On the Revelation of Private Information in the U.S. Crop Insurance Program," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 74(4), pages 761-776.
- H rdle, Wolfgang & Huet, Sylvie & Mammen, Enno & Sperlich, Stefan, 2004.
"Bootstrap Inference In Semiparametric Generalized Additive Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 265-300, April.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Huet, Sylvie & Mammen, Enno & Sperlich, Stefan, 2000. "Bootstrap inference in semiparametric generalized additive models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10079, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Huet, Sylvie & Mammen, Enno & Sperlich, Stefan, 2001. "Bootstrap Inference in Semiparametric Generalized Additive Models," Finance Working Papers 01-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap; kernel estimate; single index model; specification test.;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0508007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .