Boating Against the Current: Cases, Concepts, Models and Development Power
Generalizing from many of actual problems, this paper puts forward the game: boating against the current, discusses the related assumptions and analyzes the related characters of it. Further more, the author gives the dispersed and continuous models for boating against the current Based on the Partial Distribution-. It is worth to say that the game of boating against the current is a representative example of Development Power problems -. So we should see that the theories of Development Power is proved to have a wide realistic background, and studying Development Power is important for human to interpret and to analyze the macro-laws and macro-characters of economy and society developing.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Paul Romer, 1989.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1983. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-69, February.
- Plosser, C.I., 1989.
"Understanding Real Business Cycles,"
89-03, Rochester, Business - General.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1986. "Fairness and the Assumptions of Economics," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 285-300, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Feng Dai & Bao- hua Sun & Jie Sun, 2004.
"Derivative Process Model of Development Power in Industry: Empirical Research and Forecast for Chinese Software Industry and US Economy,"
0405025, EconWPA, revised 07 Jun 2004.
- Feng Dai & Bao- hua Sun & Jie Sun, 2004. "Derivative Process Model of Development Power in Industry: Empirical Research and Forecast for Chinese Software Industry and US Economy," Macroeconomics 0405024, EconWPA.
- Feng Dai, 2004. "The Soft Engine for Economic Growth in a Long-Time:The Economic Development Power, Conversion and Conservation for economic Energy," Macroeconomics 0411009, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0503003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.