Derivative Process Model of Development Power in Industry: Empirical Research and Forecast for Chinese Software Industry and US Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Feng Dai & Bao- hua Sun & Jie Sun, 2004. "Derivative Process Model of Development Power in Industry: Empirical Research and Forecast for Chinese Software Industry and US Economy," Macroeconomics 0405024, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- feng dai & Jianqiang Liu, 2004.
"Development Power and Derivative Process: A Mode and Theory for Macroeconomy Analysis,"
- Feng Dai, 2004. "Development Power and Derivative Process-A Model and Theory for Macroeconomy Analysis," Macroeconomics 0405013, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Dai, 2006. "Developower: The Potential Motivity in Economic Process," MPRA Paper 115, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2006.
- feng dai, 2005. "Boating Against the Current: Cases, Concepts, Models and Development Power," Econometrics 0503003, EconWPA.
- Feng Dai & Hui Liu & Zifu Qin, 2005. "The Logarithm Model of Development Power: A Tool to Analyze the Motivity of Economic Growth," Macroeconomics 0505022, EconWPA.
- feng dai, 2005. "The Golden Growth Law in Economic Process," Development and Comp Systems 0511014, EconWPA.
- Feng Dai, 2004. "The Soft Engine for Economic Growth in a Long-Time:The Economic Development Power, Conversion and Conservation for economic Energy," Macroeconomics 0411009, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment power (DP); partial distribution; derivative process; industry and macroeconomy; empirical research; forecast analysis;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0405025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .