Trade Liberalisation and India’s Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ind:iegddp:28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Dalia S. Hakura, 2000.
"International Trade and Productivity Growth: Exploring the Sectoral Effects for Developing Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 47(1), pages 1-2.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Dalia S Hakura, 2000. "International Trade and Productivity Growth; Exploring the Sectoral Effects for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Sterner, Thomas, 1990. "Ownership, technology, and efficiency: An empirical study of cooperatives, multinationals, and domestic enterprises in the Mexican cement industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 286-300, June.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- George C. Bitros, 2003. "Firm Ownership and Economic Efficiency," Microeconomics 0303002, EconWPA.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1998.
"Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 383-398, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1997. "Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?," NBER Working Papers 5978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1990. "Production frontiers, panel data, and time-varying technical inefficiency," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 201-211.
- Nigel L. Driffield & Uma S. Kambhampati, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and the Efficiency of Firms in Indian Manufacturing," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 419-430, August.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1.
More about this item
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0505010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.