Evidence on the demand for money function in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Arestis, Philip & McCauley, Kevin & Sawyer, Malcolm, 2001.
"An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 113-130, January.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Macroeconomics 0004043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_296, Levy Economics Institute.
- Arestis, Philip & Basu, Santonu, 2004. "Financial globalisation and regulation," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-140, June.
- David F. Hendry, 2013.
"Econometric Modelling: The ‘Consumption Function’ In Retrospect,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(5), pages 495-522, November.
- Hendry, David F, 1983. "Econometric Modelling: The "Consumption Function" in Retrospect," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 30(3), pages 193-220, November.
- Cuthbertson, Keith & Galindo, Luis, 1999. "The Demand for Money in Mexico," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 67(2), pages 154-166, March.
- Fry, Maxwell J, 1978. "Money and Capital or Financial Deepening in Economic Development?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 464-475, November.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- Giovannini, Alberto & Turtelboom, Bart, 1993. "Currency Substitution," CEPR Discussion Papers 759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Jonson, P D & Rankin, R W, 1986. "On Some Recent Developments in Monetary Economics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(178), pages 257-267, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Paul Dunne & Elizabeth Kasekende, 2018.
"Financial Innovation and Money Demand: Evidence from Sub‐Saharan Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 86(4), pages 428-448, December.
- J Paul Dunne and Elizabeth Kasekende, 2016. "Financial Innovation and Money Demand: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 583, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- J. Paul Dunne & Elizabeth Kasekende, 2017. "Financial Innovation and Money Demand: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2017-06, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Andrew Berg & Filiz D Unsal & Rafael A Portillo, 2010. "On the Optimal Adherence to Money Targets in a New-Keynesian Framework; An Application to Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Agya Atabani Adi & Joshua Sunday Riti, 2017. "Determination of Long and Short Run Demand for Money in the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ) Countries: A Panel Analysis," Econometric Research in Finance, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, vol. 2(2), pages 79-97, December.
More about this item
KeywordsError correction mechanism; demand for money; monetary policy; development policy in Uganda;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2002-11-04 (Africa)
- NEP-CBA-2002-11-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2002-10-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0210005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.