Changes in the Ownership and Governance of Securities Exchanges: Causes and Consequences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John P. Caskey, 2003. "The evolution of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange: 1964-2002," Working Papers 03-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2002.
"Explaining the Migration of Stocks from Exchanges in Emerging Economies to International Centres,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2002. "Explaining the Migration of Stocks from Exchanges in Emerging Economies to International Centres," WIDER Working Paper Series 094, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2002. "Explaining the migration of stocks from exchanges in emerging economies to international centers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2816, The World Bank.
- Otchere, Isaac & Abou-Zied, Khaled, 2008. "Stock exchange demutualization, self-listing and performance: The case of the Australian Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 512-525, April.
- Ben Slimane, FATEN, 2007.
"L'Evolution des Marchés Boursiers Européens: Enjeux et limites
[European Stock Market Evolution]," MPRA Paper 2607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2006.
"Market Risk in Demutualized Self-Listed Stock Exchanges: An International Analysis of Selected Time-Varying Betas,"
Global Economic Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 239-257.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2005. "Market Risk in Demutualised Self-Listed Stock Exchanges: An International Analysis of Selected Time-Varying Betas," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 201, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Otchere, Isaac, 2006. "Stock exchange self-listing and value effects," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 926-953, December.
- Ramos, Sofia B. & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2008.
"Stock exchange competition in a simple model of capital market equilibrium,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 284-307, August.
- Sofia B. RAMOS & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 2003. "Stock Exchange Competition in a Simple Model of Capital Market Equilibrium," FAME Research Paper Series rp109, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Maurizio Polato & Josanco Floreani & Andrea Paltrinieri & Flavio Pichler, 2016. "Religion, governance and performance: evidence from Islamic and conventional stock exchanges," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(3), pages 591-623, September.
- Baris Serifsoy, 2008.
"Demutualization, outsider ownership, and stock exchange performance: empirical evidence,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 305-339, October.
- Baris Serifsoy, 2008. "Demutualization, Outsider Ownership and Stock Exchange Performance - Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 157, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Serifsoy, Baris, 2007. "Stock exchange business models and their operative performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 2978-3012, October.
- Amira, Khaled & Muzere, Mark L., 2011. "Competition among stock exchanges for equity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2355-2373, September.
- Faten Ben Slimane, 2012. "Stock exchange consolidation and return volatility," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 606-627, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-05-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2002-05-03 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2002-05-03 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:02-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.