Welfare, Poverty, and Financial Strain In Urban African American Families with Adolescent Daughters
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lundberg, Shelly & Plotnick, Robert D, 1995.
"Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matter?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 177-200, April.
- Lundberg, S. & Plotnick, R.D., 1994. "Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matters?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 94-4, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Lundberg, S. & Plotnick, R.D., 1994. "Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matters?," Working Papers 94-4, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Maynard, Rebecca, 1995. "Teenage childbearing and welfare reform: Lessons from a decade of demonstration and evaluation research," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 309-332.
- Andrew Cherlin & Kathleen Kiernan & P. Chase-Lansdale, 1995. "Parental divorce in childhood and demographic outcomes in young adulthood," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(3), pages 299-318, August.
- Laura D. Pittman & P. Lindsay Chase-Lansdale, 1999. "African American Adolescent Girls in Impoverished Communities: Quality of Parenting and Adolescent Outcomes," JCPR Working Papers 119, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- An, Chong-Bum & Haveman, Robert & Wolfe, Barbara, 1993. "Teen Out-of-Wedlock Births and Welfare Receipt: The Role of Childhood Events and Economic Circumstances," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 195-208, May.
- Mignon R. Moore & P. Lindsay Chase-Lansdale, 1999. "Sexual Intercourse and Pregnancy among African American Adolescent Girls in High-Poverty Neighborhoods: The Role of Family and Perceived Community Environment," JCPR Working Papers 117, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:jopovw:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcuchus.html .