Ownership, Control Over the Enterprises and Strategies of Stockholders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gurkov, Igor & Maital, Shlomo, 1996. "Perceived control and performance in Russian privatized enterprises: Western implications," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 160-166, April.
- J Earle & S Estrin & L Leshchenko, 1996. "Ownership Structures," CEP Discussion Papers dp0315, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Paul Joskow & Richard Schmalensee, 1995. "Privatization in Russia: What Should be a Firm?," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 297-327.
- Alexander S Bim & Derek C Jones & Thomas E Weisskopf, 1993. "Hybrid Forms of Enterprise Organization in the Former USSR and the Russian Federation," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 1-37, April.
- Boycko, Maxim & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1997. "Privatizing Russia," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522284, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp96050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .