Ownership, Control Over the Enterprises and Strategies of Stockholders
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.iiasa.ac.at/Publications/Catalog/PUB_ONLINE.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gurkov, Igor & Maital, Shlomo, 1996. "Perceived control and performance in Russian privatized enterprises: Western implications," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 160-166, April.
- Paul Joskow & Richard Schmalensee, 1995. "Privatization in Russia: What Should be a Firm?," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 297-327.
- Alexander S Bim & Derek C Jones & Thomas E Weisskopf, 1993. "Hybrid Forms of Enterprise Organization in the Former USSR and the Russian Federation," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(1), pages 1-37, April.
- Boycko, Maxim & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1997.
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522284, June.
- J Earle & S Estrin & L Leshchenko, 1996. "Ownership Structures," CEP Discussion Papers dp0315, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp96050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.