Some General Questions About Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian J Loasby, 1994. "Understanding Markets," Working Papers Series 94/4, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John, 1987. "Auctions and Bidding," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 699-738, June.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Ermoliev, Yuri & Kaniovski, Yuri, 1994. "Generalized urn schemes and technological dynamics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1996.
"Statistical Mechanics Approaches to Socioeconomic Behavior,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Durlauf, S.N., 1996. "Statistical Mechanics Approaches to Socioeconomic Behavior," Working papers 9617, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1996. "Statistical Mechanics Approaches to Socioeconomic Behavior," Working Papers 96-08-069, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Chiaromonte & G. Dosi, 1998. "Modeling a Decentralized Asset Market: An Introduction the Financial "Toy Room"," Working Papers ir98115, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Francesca Chiaromonte & Giovanni Dosi, 1999. "Modeling a Decentralized Asset Market: An Introduction to the Financial "Toy-Room"," LEM Papers Series 1999/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir98025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.