Contiguous land use as a driver for land allocation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Mayo, Stephen & Sheppard, Stephen, 1996. "Housing Supply under Rapid Economic Growth and Varying Regulatory Stringency: An International Comparison," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 274-289, September.
- Katharine Bradbury & Robert Engle & Owen Irvine & Jerome Rothenberg, 1977. "Simultaneous Estimation of the Supply and Demand for Housing Location in a Multizoned Metropolitan Area," NBER Chapters, in: Residential Location and Urban Housing Markets, pages 51-92 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Titman, Sheridan, 1985. "Urban Land Prices under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 505-14, June.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Olsen, Edgar O., 1987. "The demand and supply of housing service: A critical survey of the empirical literature," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 25, pages 989-1022 Elsevier.
- James R. Follain, Jr., 1979. "The Price Elasticity of the Long-Run Supply of New Housing Construction," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 190-199.
- Mayo, Stephen & Sheppard, Stephen, 2001. "Housing Supply and the Effects of Stochastic Development Control," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 109-128, June.
- John Shea, 1993. "Do Supply Curves Slope Up?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 1-32.
- White, Michelle J. & White, Lawrence J., 1977. "The tax subsidy to owner-occupied housing: Who benefits?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 111-126, February.
- Topel, Robert H & Rosen, Sherwin, 1988. "Housing Investment in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 718-40, August.
- Ozanne, Adam, 1996. "Do Supply Curves Slope Up? The Empirical Relevance of the Sraffian Critique of Neoclassical Production Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 749-62, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.