Agglomeration, Economies of Scale and Dynamic Specialisation in a Central-Place-System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman, 1998. "Space: The Final Frontier," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 161-174, Spring.
- Camagni, Roberto & Diappi, Lidia & Leonardi, Giorgio, 1986. "Urban growth and decline in a hierarchical system A supply-oriented dynamic approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 145-160, February.
- George J. Stigler, 1951. "The Division of Labor is Limited by the Extent of the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 185-185.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haikonen, Arto, 2000. "Interregional Trade Flows In Finland:Research Methods And Some Empirical Evidence," ERSA conference papers ersa00p514, European Regional Science Association.
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander & Martin Svensson Henning, 2008. "Creative destruction and economic welfare in Swedish regions: Spatial dimensions of structural change, growth and employment," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Robert Cromley & Dean Hanink, 2008. "Population growth and the development of a central place system," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 383-405, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .