Creative destruction and economic welfare in Swedish regions: Spatial dimensions of structural change, growth and employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander & Martin Svensson Henning, 2008. "Decomposing The Technology Shift: Evidence From The Swedish Manufacturing Sector," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(2), pages 145-159, April.
- repec:ags:afjare:141665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Nelson, 2006. "Evolutionary social science and universal Darwinism," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 491-510, December.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003.
"Schumpeter and the revival of evolutionary economics: an appraisal of the literature,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 125-159, April.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003. "Schumpeter and the revival of evolutionary economics: an appraisal of the literature," Working Papers Archives 2003001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2006.
"Why is economic geography not an evolutionary science? Towards an evolutionary economic geography,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 273-302, June.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2005. "Why is economic geography not an evolutionary science? Towards an evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0501, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2005.
- Koen Frenken & Frank G. van Oort & Thijs Verburg & Ron A. Boschma, 2004. "Variety and regional economic growth in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0502, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2004.
- Lennart Erixon, 2005.
"Combining Keynes and Schumpeter. Ingvar Svennilson’s contribution to the Swedish growth school and modern economics,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 187-210, January.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2003. "Combining Keynes and Schumpeter. Ingvar Svennilson's Contribution to the Swedish Growth School and Modern Economics," Research Papers in Economics 2003:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Nilsson, Rolf, 1999. "Agglomeration, Economies of Scale and Dynamic Specialisation in a Central-Place-System," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa031, European Regional Science Association.
- Ron Boschma, 2004. "Competitiveness of Regions from an Evolutionary Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1001-1014.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander, 2011. "Growth Cycles -Transformation and regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa10p918, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:taf:rptpxx:v:18:y:2017:i:1:p:11-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lundquist, Karl-Johan & Olander, Lars-Olof, 2010. "Growth cycles: transformation and regional development," SRE-Discussion Papers 2961, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-06-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-06-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2008_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/ .