Creative destruction and economic welfare in Swedish regions: Spatial dimensions of structural change, growth and employment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander & Martin Svensson Henning, 2008. "Decomposing The Technology Shift: Evidence From The Swedish Manufacturing Sector," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(2), pages 145-159, 04.
- Richard Nelson, 2006. "Evolutionary social science and universal Darwinism," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 491-510, December.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Nilsson, Rolf, 1999. "Agglomeration, Economies of Scale and Dynamic Specialisation in a Central-Place-System," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa031, European Regional Science Association.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2006.
"Why is economic geography not an evolutionary science? Towards an evolutionary economic geography,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 273-302, June.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2005. "Why is economic geography not an evolutionary science? Towards an evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0501, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2005.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2003.
"Combining Keynes and Schumpeter. Ingvar Svennilson's Contribution to the Swedish Growth School and Modern Economics,"
Research Papers in Economics
2003:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lennart Erixon, 2005. "Combining Keynes and Schumpeter. Ingvar Svennilson’s contribution to the Swedish growth school and modern economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 187-210, January.
- Ron Boschma, 2004. "Competitiveness of Regions from an Evolutionary Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1001-1014.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003.
"Schumpeter and the revival of evolutionary economics: an appraisal of the literature,"
Working Papers Archives
2003001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003. "Schumpeter and the revival of evolutionary economics: an appraisal of the literature," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 125-159, 04.
- Koen Frenken & Frank G. van Oort & Thijs Verburg & Ron A. Boschma, 2004. "Variety and regional economic growth in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0502, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2004.
- repec:ags:afjare:141665 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2008_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.