Decomposing The Technology Shift: Evidence From The Swedish Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Udo Brixy & Michael Niese, 2003. "The determinants of regional differences in new firm formation in West-Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa03p268, European Regional Science Association.
- Charlie Karlsson & Kristina Nyström, 2011. "Knowledge Accessibility and New Firm Formation," Chapters,in: New Directions in Regional Economic Development, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller & Antje Weyh, 2005.
"Direct and indirect effects of new business formation on regional employment,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(9), pages 545-548.
- Fritsch, Michael & Mueller, Pamela & Weyh, Antje, 2004. "Direct and indirect effects of new business formation on regional employment," Freiberg Working Papers 2004,10, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, pages 3-22.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Zoltan Acs & David Storey, 2004. "Introduction: Entrepreneurship and Economic Development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 871-877.
- Audretsch, David B. & Fritsch, Michael, 1993. "A Note on the Measurement of Entry Rates," Freiberg Working Papers 1993,05, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Nyström, Kristina, 2006. "Knowledge accessibility and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 70, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Richard A. Jensen, 2004. "Multiplant Firms and Innovation Adoption and Diffusion," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 661-671, January.
- Nicola Brandt, 2004. "Business Dynamics in Europe," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/1, OECD Publishing.
- Sanghoon Ahn, 2001. "Firm Dynamics and Productivity Growth: A Review of Micro Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 297, OECD Publishing.
- David Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and regional growth: an evolutionary interpretation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, pages 605-616.
- Vinod Sutaria & Donald A. Hicks, 2004. "New firm formation: Dynamics and determinants," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 241-262.
- Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Entry, Exit, Growth, and Innovation over the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 562-583.
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2004.
"The Effects of New Business Formation on Regional Development over Time,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Chetan Ghate, 2005. "Transitional dynamics in a growth model with distributive politics," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 05-07, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Chetan Ghate, 2005. "Transitional Dynamics in a Growth Model with Distributive Politics," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 514, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2004. "Effects of New Business Formation on Regional Development over Time," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 961-975.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ejermo, Olof & Kander, Astrid & Svensson Henning, Martin, 2011. "The R&D-growth paradox arises in fast-growing sectors," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 664-672.
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander, 2011. "Growth Cycles -Transformation and regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa10p918, European Regional Science Association.
- Lundquist, Karl-Johan & Olander, Lars-Olof, 2010. "Growth cycles: transformation and regional development," SRE-Discussion Papers 2961, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lengauer, Lukas & Nussmüller, Eva & Trippl, Michaela & Tödtling, Franz, 2008.
"Innovation and knowledge sourcing in the Vienna ICT manufacturing sector,"
146, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander & Martin Svensson Henning, 2008. "Creative destruction and economic welfare in Swedish regions: Spatial dimensions of structural change, growth and employment," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Shanaka Herath, 2009.
"The Size of the Government and Economic Growth: An Empirical Study of Sri Lanka,"
sre-disc-2009_08, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander, 2010. "Growth cycles: transformation and regional development," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_04, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Herath, Shanaka, 2009. "The Size of the Government and Economic Growth. An Empirical Study of Sri Lanka," SRE-Discussion Papers 516, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:99:y:2008:i:2:p:145-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.