Report NEP-GEO-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander & Martin Svensson Henning, 2008. "Creative destruction and economic welfare in Swedish regions: Spatial dimensions of structural change, growth and employment," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Beckstead, Desmond Brown, W. Mark Newbold, Bruce, 2008. "Cities and Growth: In Situ Versus Migratory Human Capital Growth," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2008019e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Anna Matas Prats & José Luís Raymond Bara & José Luís Raymond Bara, 2008. "Job accessibility and employment probability," Working Papers XREAP2008-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2008.
- Schakel, Arjan H., 2008. "Validation of the Regional Authority Index," MPRA Paper 8972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2008. "A Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Price Index for the Paris Office Property Market," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Chul Chung & Jeremy Clark & Bonggeun Kim, 2008. "Is the Growing Skill Premium a Purely Metropolitan Issue?," Working Papers in Economics 08/10, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Freeman, Alan, 2008. "London: a Cultural Audit," MPRA Paper 9008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quan Gan & Robert J. Hill, 2008. "Measuring Housing Affordability: Looking Beyond the Median," Discussion Papers 2008-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Steven C. BOURASSA & Martin HOESLI & Donato SCOGNAMIGLIO & Philippe SORMANI, 2008. "Constant-Quality House Price Indexes for Switzerland," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-10, Swiss Finance Institute.
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt, 2008. "EU cohesion policy and “conditional” effectiveness: What do cross-section regressions tell us?," Working Papers 4-2008, GEFRA - Gesellschaft fuer Finanz- und Regionalanalysen.