London: a Cultural Audit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J.S. Metcalfe, 2001. "special issue: Consumption, preferences, and the evolutionary agenda," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 37-58.
- Waka Cheung & Yew-Kwang Ng, 2004. "The different consumption functions of products and product differentiation," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 318, Econometric Society.
More about this item
Keywordscultural economics; creative industries; London; World Cities;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2008-06-13 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-06-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2008-06-13 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-06-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .