Externalities of urban agglomerations: An empirical study on Chinese case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & Francisco Javier Casado-Izaga, 2014. "Zoning Under Spatial Price Discrimination," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 659-665, April.
- Oksana Loginova, 2007. "Real and Virtual Competition," Working Papers 0715, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Rothschild, R. & Heywood, John S. & Monaco, Kristen, 2000. "Spatial price discrimination and the merger paradox," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 491-506, September.
More about this item
Keywordsurban agglomeration; pecuniary externality; technology externality; agglomerate motivation;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2017-01-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2017-01-08 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-01-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa16p64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .