Revealing the Growth Potentials with Input-Output Model at Sub-national Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Bonfiglio, 2009. "On The Parameterization Of Techniques For Representing Regional Economic Structures," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 115-127.
- Nijkamp, P. & Zwetsloot, F. & Wal, S. van der, 2008. "Regional gazelles and lions as creative creatures : a meta-multicriteria analysis of innovation and growth potentials of European regions," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- R. C. Jensen, 1980. "The Concept of Accuracy in Regional Input-Output Models," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 5(2), pages 139-154, August.
- Peter Midmore & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2006. "Assessing industry linkages using regional input-output tables," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 329-343.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Ronald E. Miller, 2009. "Ras-Ing The Transactions Or The Coefficients: It Makes No Difference," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 555-566.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth potential; Input-Output model; Location quotients; Non-survey techniques; Leading industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa13p73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .