Definition of Local Labor Market Areas in Greece on the Basis of Travel-to-Work Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prodromos-Ioannis K. Prodromidis, 2009. "Determining the Labour-Market Areas of Cyprus from the 2001 Commuting Flows," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 3(2), pages 57-72, December.
- Cavailhes, Jean & Peeters, Dominique & Sekeris, Evangelos & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2004.
"The periurban city: why to live between the suburbs and the countryside,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 681-703, November.
- CAVAILHES, Jean & PEETERS, Dominique & SEKERIS, Evangelos & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2004. "The periurban city: why to live between the suburbs and the countryside," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1736, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Prodromos Ioannis K. Prodromidis, 2010. "Identifying Spatial Labor Markets in Greece from the 2001 Travel-to-Work Patterns," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 8(1), pages 111-128.
- Papps, Kerry L. & Newell, James O., 2002. "Identifying Functional Labour Market Areas in New Zealand: A Reconnaissance Study Using Travel-to-Work Data," IZA Discussion Papers 443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .