Definition of Local Labor Market Areas in Greece on the Basis of Travel-to-Work Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prodromos-Ioannis K. Prodromidis, 2009. "Determining the Labour-Market Areas of Cyprus from the 2001 Commuting Flows," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 3(2), pages 57-72, December.
- Prodromos Ioannis K. Prodromidis, 2010. "Identifying Spatial Labor Markets in Greece from the 2001 Travel-to-Work Patterns," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 8(1), pages 111-128.
- Papps, Kerry L. & Newell, James O., 2002. "Identifying Functional Labour Market Areas in New Zealand: A Reconnaissance Study Using Travel-to-Work Data," IZA Discussion Papers 443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cavailhes, Jean & Peeters, Dominique & Sekeris, Evangelos & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2004.
"The periurban city: why to live between the suburbs and the countryside,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 681-703, November.
- CAVAILHES, Jean & PEETERS, Dominique & SEKERIS, Evangelos & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2004. "The periurban city: why to live between the suburbs and the countryside," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1736, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .