A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Electric Vehicle Society in Toyohashi City, Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Dornbusch & James M. Poterba (ed.), 1991. "Global Warming: Economic Policy Responses," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026204126x, December.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992.
"Applying General Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, December.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521319867, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2009.
"Do credible domestic institutions promote credible international agreements?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 160-170, September.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2006. "Do Credible Domestic Institutions Promote Credible International Agreements?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2009. "Do Credible Domestic Institutions Promote Credible International Agreements?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98549, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Vielle & Alain L. Bernard, 1998. "Un exemple d'utilisation : le coût de politiques de réduction des gaz à effet de serre," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 33-48.
- Haider A. Khan, 2007. "Social Accounting Matrix: A Very Short Introduction for Economic Modeling," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-477, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Marcia Macedo & Žiga Malek & Peter Verburg & Sean Goodwin & Renato Vargas & Ludmila Rattis & Paulo M. Brando & Michael T. Coe & Christopher Neill & Octavio Damiani, 2020.
"An Amazon Tipping Point: The Economic and Environmental Fallout,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0292, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Banerjee, Onil & Cicowiez, Martin & Macedo, Marcia, 2021. "An Amazon Tipping Point: The Economic and Environmental Fallout," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 11392, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Micha Gisser & Raymond Sauer, 2000. "The Aggregate Relation between Profits and Concentration is Consistent with Cournot Behavior," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(3), pages 229-246, May.
- Agnar Sandmo, 2003.
"Environmental Taxation and Revenue for Development,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
DP2003-86, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Agnar Sandmo, 2010. "Environmental Taxation and Revenue for Development," Working Papers id:3200, eSocialSciences.
- Bjarne S. Jensen, 2004. "Pareto Efficiency, Relative Prices, and Solutions to CGE Models," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_006, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Terry Barker & Nick Johnstone, 1993. "Equity and Efficiencyin Policies to Reduce Carbon Emissions in The Domestic Sector," Energy & Environment, , vol. 4(4), pages 335-361, December.
- Karim, Mohamed, 2013. "Taxation of agricultural sector in Morocco. An Analysis using a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 45622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haqiqi , Iman & Bahalou Horeh , Marziyeh, 2013.
"Macroeconomic Impacts of Export Barriers in a Dynamic CGE Model,"
Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 8(3), pages 117-150, July.
- Haqiqi, Iman & Bahalou, Marziyeh, 2013. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Export Barriers in a Dynamic CGE Model," MPRA Paper 96404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & Rodríguez, Miguel, 2009. "An integrated economic and distributional analysis of energy policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5776-5786, December.
- Seidman, Laurence & Lewis, Kenneth, 2009.
"Compensations and contributions under an international carbon treaty,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 341-350, May.
- Kenneth A. Lewis & Laurence S. Seidman, 2008. "Compensations and contributions under an international carbon treaty," Working Papers 08-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Travis Warziniack & David Finnoff & Jonathan Bossenbroek & Jason Shogren & David Lodge, 2011.
"Stepping Stones for Biological Invasion: A Bioeconomic Model of Transferable Risk,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Warziniack, Travis & Finnoff, David C. & Bossenbroek, Jonathan & Shogren, Jason F. & Lodge, David, 2010. "Stepping stones for biological invasion: A bioeconomic model of transferable risk," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60957, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- AFM Mohiuddin & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2009. "Trade Liberalization of the Fishery Industry of Japan," Working Papers EMS_2009_10, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2003.
"Environmental taxes with heterogeneous consumers: an application to energy consumption in France,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2791-2815, December.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2001. "Environmental Taxes with Heterogeneous Consumers: An Application to Energy Consumption in France," IDEI Working Papers 127, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2002.
- Pottier, Antonin & Combet, Emmanuel & Cayla, Jean-Michel & de Lauretis, Simona & Nadaud, Franck, 2021.
"Who emits CO2 ? Landscape of ecological inequalities in France from a critical perspective,"
FEEM Working Papers
311053, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Antonin Pottier & Emmanuel Combet & Jean-Michel Cayla & Simona de Lauretis & Franck Nadaud, 2021. "Who emits CO2? Landscape of ecological inequalities in France from a critical perspective," Working Papers 2021.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- C M Dufournaud & J T Quinn & J J Harrington, 1994. "A Partial Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Introducing More-Efficient Wood-Burning Stoves into Households in the Sahelian Region," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 26(3), pages 407-414, March.
- Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F., 2013. "Piecewise smooth approximation of bottom–up abatement cost curves," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 734-742.
- Henrik Klinge Jacobsen & Katja Birr-Pedersen & Mette Wier, 2003.
"Distributional Implications of Environmental Taxation in Denmark,"
Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 24(4), pages 477-499, December.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Birr-Pedersen, Katja & Wier, Mette, 2003. "Distributional implications of environmental taxation in Denmark," MPRA Paper 65673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erwin Corong & Thomas Hertel & Robert McDougall & Marinos Tsigas & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2017. "The Standard GTAP Model, version 7," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 2(1), pages 1-119, June.
More about this item
Keywordselectric vehicle (ev); green house gas; low-carbon society.;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2011-11-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-11-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-11-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gunther Maier (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.