|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Economics and Administration Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
RePEc:edi:feaummy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Shamsunnahar Khanam & Yuzuru Miyata & Yan Liu, 2011. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Electric Vehicle Society in Toyohashi City, Japan," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1892, European Regional Science Association.
- Shamsunnahar KHANAM & A.K.M. Muzahidul ISLAM & Megat Johari Bin MEGAT MOHD NOOR & Abu Bakar JAAFAR, 2015. "Enviro-Economic Instruments And Waste Management: The Prospects Of Applying The Indifferent Consumers -Pay Principle In Malaysia," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 77-86, December.
- Shamsunnahar Khanam & Yuzuru Miyata, 2012. "New Industrial Structure Coping With The Economic Impacts Of Shifting Production To Battery-Based Electric Vehicles In Toyohashi City In Japan-A Cge Modeling Approach-," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 105-125, December.
- A.K.M. Muzahidul ISLAM & Lalitha Bhavani JIVANADHAM & Nafees MANSOOR & Sabariah BAHARUN & Shamsunnahar KHANAM, 2012. "A Comparative Analysis of ICT Developments in Developing and Developed countries," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 159-182, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Shamsunnahar Khanam & Yuzuru Miyata, 2012.
"New Industrial Structure Coping With The Economic Impacts Of Shifting Production To Battery-Based Electric Vehicles In Toyohashi City In Japan-A Cge Modeling Approach-,"
Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 105-125, December.
- Yuzuru Miyata & Hiroyuki Shibusawa & Tomoaki Fujii, 2014. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Electric Vehicle Society in Toyohashi City in Japan - A CGE Modeling Approach -," ERSA conference papers ersa14p529, European Regional Science Association.
- Yuzuru Miyata & Hiroyuki Shibusawa & Tomoaki Fujii, 2018. "Economic Impact Of Subsidy Policies To Electric Vehicle Society In Toyohashi City In Japan — A Cge-Modeling Approach," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 63(02), pages 409-429, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shamsunnahar Khanam should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.