A Comparative Analysis of ICT Developments in Developing and Developed countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadezda Vasilievna SEDOVA & Lidia Sergeevna ARKHIPOVA & Darya Mikhailovna MELNIKOVA & Irina Fedorovna ALESHINA, 2022. "Digitalization Of Economy And Living Standards Of Population In Russian Regions," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 47-65, June.
- HyunJee Park & Sang Ok Choi, 2019. "Digital Innovation Adoption and Its Economic Impact Focused on Path Analysis at National Level," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 5(3), pages 1-21, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technology (ICT); Internet; Fixed Line; Cellular Phone; E-Governance.;
All these keywords.
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrs:journl:v:iv:y:2012:i:2:p:159-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Dimitrios K. Kouzas (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.