Company R&D and University R&D - How Are They Related?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bottazzi, Laura & Peri, Giovanni, 2003.
"Innovation and spillovers in regions: Evidence from European patent data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 687-710, August.
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, "undated". "Innovation and Spillovers in Regions: Evidence from European Patent Data," Working Papers 215, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio M. Rosa & Pierre Mohnen, 2007.
"Knowledge Transfers between Canadian Business Enterprises and Universities: Does Distance Matter?,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 87-88, pages 303-323.
- Julio Rosa & Pierre Mohnen, 2008. "Knowledge Transfers between Canadian Business Enterprises and Universities: Does Distance Matter?," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-09, CIRANO.
- Rosa, Julio M. & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Knowledge Transfers between Canadian Business Enterprises and Universities: Does Distance Matter?," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2006-06-03 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2006-06-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2006-06-03 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2006-06-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2006-06-03 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.