Location factors of international R&D activities: an econometric approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary A.S. Cook & Hans Lööf & Naresh R. Pandit & Börje Johansson, 2012.
"The influence of clustering on MNE location and innovation in Great Britain,"
Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 3, pages 53-82
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gary Cook & Naresh Pandit & Hans Loof & BÃ¶rje Johansson, 2011. "The Influence of Clustering on MNE Location and Innovation in Great Britain," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1489, European Regional Science Association.
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Guenther & Bjorn Jindra, 2013. "Determinants of foreign technological activity in German regions - a count model analysis of transnational patents (1996-2009)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Szalavetz Andrea, 2014. "Innovation in Hungary - The Impact of EU Accession and Integration into Global Value Chains," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 42(1), pages 40-59, June.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9815-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurens, Patricia & Le Bas, Christian & Schoen, Antoine & Villard, Lionel & Larédo, Philippe, 2015. "The rate and motives of the internationalisation of large firm R&D (1994–2005): Towards a turning point?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 765-776.
- Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation (EFI), Berlin (ed.), 2013. "Research, innovation and technological performance in Germany - EFI Report 2013," Research, Innovation and Technological Performance in Germany: Report, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin, volume 127, number 2013e, April.
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Guenther & Bjorn Jindra, 2014. "Determinants of Foreign Technological Activity in German Regions - A Count Model Analysis of Transnational Patents," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 34-51.
- Kent Eliasson & Pär Hansson & Markus Lindvert, 2017.
"Effects of foreign acquisitions on R&D and high-skill activities,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 163-187, June.
- Eliasson, Kent & Hansson, Pär & Lindvert, Markus, 2015. "Effects of foreign acquisitions on R&D and high-skill activities," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2015:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Eliasson, Kent & Hansson, Pär & Lindvert, Markus, 2015. "Effects of foreign acquisitions on R&D and high-skill activities," Working Papers 2015:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalization of R&D; R&D location factors; R&D investment climate; foreign direct investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:19:y:2010:i:3:p:203-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.