Innovation, Demand and Knowledge Spillovers: Theory and Evidence from European Regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bottazzi, Laura, 1999. "Innovation, Demand and Knowledge Spillovers: Theory and Evidence From European Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- López-Rodríguez , Jesús & Faíña, Andrés, 2007. "Regional Wage Disparities in Europe: What role for Market Access?," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 11, pages 5-23.
- Dion, David-Pascal, 2004. "Regional integration and economic development: An empirical approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 21, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2002.
"Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 120-142, March.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2000. "Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 7509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2001. "Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 2706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oprescu Raluca, 2011. "The Journey To Competitiveness: Eu Speeding Up On The Road Paved With Knowledge And Innovation," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 118-124, July.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2004. "Real Convergence and Euro Adoption in Central and Eastern Europe: Trade and Business Cycle Correlations as Endogenous Criteria for Joining EMU," Working Paper Series rwp04-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric & TEIXEIRA, Antonio Carlos, 2003.
"Agglomeration economies and the location of industries: a comparison of three small European countries,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003067, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Eric, Strobl & Antonio Carlos, Teixeira, 2003. "Agglomeration Economies and the Location of Industries: A comparison of Three small European Countries," MPRA Paper 5704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004. "International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Badinger, Harald & Tondl, Gabriele, 2002.
"Trade, human capital and innovation: The engines of European regional growth in the 1990s,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p043, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriele Tondl, 2002. "Trade, Human Capital and Innovation: The Engines of European Regional Growth in the 1990s," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 237, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jesús López-Rodríguez & Daisuke Nakamura, 2011. "Mind the Remoteness! Income disparities across Japanese Prefectures," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 38(2 Year 20), pages 393-417, December.
- Huovari, Janne & Alanen, Aku & Kangasharju, Aki, 2000. "Regional Competitiveness In Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa00p234, European Regional Science Association.
- P.H. van Dongen, 2011. "The Role and Contribution of Intellectual Property Rights in the Process of Spillover of Knowledge, Knowledge Valorization and Regional Economic Development," Chapters,in: Institutions and Regulation for Economic Growth?, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Herstad , Sverre J. & Sandven , Tore, 2015. "Innovation and corporate employment growth revisited," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Fabrice Darrigues, 2003.
"Externalités de connaissance, équilibres spatiaux et bien-être,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 157(1), pages 121-143.
- Fabrice Darrigues, 2003. "Externalités de connaissance, équilibres spatiaux et bien-être," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 157(1), pages 121-143.
- Funke, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2000.
"Spatial R&D Spillovers and Economic Growth - Evidence from West Germany,"
Discussion Paper Series
26396, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Funke, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2000. "Spatial R&D spillovers and economic growth : evidence from West Germany," HWWA Discussion Papers 98, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Jesús López-rodríguez & J.Andres Faina Medin, "undated".
"Regional Income Disparities in Europe: What Role for Location?,"
- Jesús López-Rodríguez & J. Andrés Faíña, "undated". "Regional Income Disparities in Europe: What Role for Location?," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600059, EcoMod.
- Gong, Guan & Keller, Wolfgang, 2003. "Convergence and polarization in global income levels: a review of recent results on the role of international technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1055-1079, June.
- Thomas Gries, "undated". "SEZ, Regional Development and Disparity," EcoMod2006 272100033, EcoMod.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013.
"International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1523-1541, April.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2012. "International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies," Monash Economics Working Papers 03-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:imx:journl:v:2:y:2003:i:2:p:127-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Luisa Mancusi, 2000. "The Dynamics of Technology in Industrial Countries," KITeS Working Papers 118, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2000.
- Maria Mancusi, 2001. "Technological specialization in industrial countries: Patterns and dynamics," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(4), pages 593-621, December.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "Convergence and Economic Growth considering Human Capital and R&D Spillovers Convergencia y Crecimiento Economico en Mexico considerando al Capital Humano y derrames en Investigacion y Desarrollo," Urban/Regional 0506012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-016-0195-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, 2000. "Innovation and Spillovers: Evidence from European Regions," CESifo Working Paper Series 340, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.