Maritime Trade, Biological Invasions, and the Properties of Alternate Inspection Regimes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2006.
"International trade and biological invasions: A queuing theoretic analysis of the prevention problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, pages 758-770.
- Beladi, Hamid & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2004. "International Trade And Biological Invasions: A Queuing Theoretic Analysis Of The Prevention Problem," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19912, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lars J. Olson & Santanu Roy, 2002. "The Economics of Controlling a Stochastic Biological Invasion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1311-1316.
- Mark Eiswerth & Wayne Johnson, 2002. "Managing Nonindigenous Invasive Species: Insights from Dynamic Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 319-342.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2001. "A note on the economics of biological invasions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 197-202, November.
- Chad Settle & Jason E Shogren, 2002. "Modeling Native-Exotic Species within Yellowstone Lake," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1323-1328.
- Richard D. Horan & Charles Perrings & Frank Lupi & Erwin H. Bulte, 2002. "Biological Pollution Prevention Strategies under Ignorance:The Case of Invasive Species," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1303-1310.
- Albert Breton & Giorgio Brosio & Silvana Dalmazzone & Giovanna Garrone, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Governing the Environment, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2009.
"Trade, the damage from alien species, and the effects of protectionism under alternate market structures,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, pages 389-401.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, "undated". "Trade, the Damage from Alien Species, and the Effects of Protectionism Under Alternate Market Structures," Working Papers 0043, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- An-Sing Chen & Hui-Jyuan Gao & Mark Leung, "undated". "Is Trading Imbalance a Better Explanatory Factor in the Volatility Process? Intraday and Daily Evidence from E-mini S&P 500 Index Futures and Information-Based Hypotheses," Working Papers 0039, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2013. "Ship inspections in invasive species management: Alternate regimes and their properties," MPRA Paper 72269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Surkov, Ilya V. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & van Kooten, Olaf, 2006. "An empirical model of optimal import phytosanitary inspection," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21253, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amit Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2005.
"On Container Versus Time Based Inspection Policies in Invasive Species Management,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p162, European Regional Science Association.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2005. "On Container Versus Time Based Inspection Policies in Invasive Species Management," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19356, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .