A simulation of segregation in cities and its application for the analysis of price regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, November.
- Paul M Torrens & David O'Sullivan, 2001. "Cellular automata and urban simulation: where do we go from here?," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(2), pages 163-168, March.
- Fujita, Masahisa, 1985. "Existence and uniqueness of equilibrium and optimal land use : Boundary rent curve approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 295-324, June.
- J Portugali & I Benenson & I Omer, 1997. "Spatial cognitive dissonance and sociospatial emergence in a self-organizing city," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(2), pages 263-285, March.
More about this item
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .