The Clustering of Financial Services in London
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-640, June.
- Baptista, Rui & Swann, Peter, 1998. "Do firms in clusters innovate more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 525-540, September.
- Swann, G. M. Peter & Prevezer, Martha & Stout, David (ed.), 1998. "The Dynamics of Industrial Clustering: International Comparisons in Computing and Biotechnology," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289593.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 1986. "Efficiency of resource usage and city size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 47-70, January.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-185, March.
- Naresh Pandit & Gary Cook & G. M. P. Swann, 2002. "A Comparison of Clustering Dynamics in the British Broadcasting and Financial Services Industries," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 195-224.
- Cook, Gary A. S. & Pandit, Naresh R. & Swann, G. M. Peter, 2001. "The dynamics of industrial clustering in British broadcasting," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 351-375, September.
- Roberta Capello, 1999. "Spatial Transfer of Knowledge in High Technology Milieux: Learning Versus Collective Learning Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 353-365.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Helge Berger, 2006.
"Forecasting ECB Monetary Policy; Accuracy is (Still) a Matter of Geography,"
IMF Working Papers
06/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Berger, Helge & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2006. "Forecasting ECB monetary policy: accuracy is (still) a matter of geography," Working Paper Series 578, European Central Bank.
- Berger, Helge & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2006. "Forecasting ECB monetary policy: accuracy is (still) a matter of geography," Discussion Papers 2006/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Berger, Helge & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2006.
"Geography or skills: What explains Fed watchers’ forecast accuracy of US monetary policy?,"
Working Paper Series
695, European Central Bank.
- Berger, Helge & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2008. "Geography or skills: what explains Fed Wachters' forecast accuracy of US monetary policy?," Discussion Papers 2008/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Brian T. McCann & Timothy B. Folta, 2009. "Demand- and Supply-Side Agglomerations: Distinguishing between Fundamentally Different Manifestations of Geographic Concentration," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 362-392, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2005-11-09 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2005-11-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .