Enterpreneurship and innovation activites in the schumpeterian lines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benvignati, Anita M, 1982. "The Relationship between the Origin and Diffusion of Industrial Innovation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(195), pages 313-323, August.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1989. "A failure-inducement model of research and development expenditure : Italian evidence from the early 1980s," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 159-180, October.
- Stoneman, P & Ireland, N J, 1983. "The Role of Supply Factors in the Diffusion of New Process Technology," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369a), pages 66-78, Supplemen.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1985. "The diffusion of an organizational innovation : International data telecommunications and multinational industrial firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 109-118, March.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1986. "The international diffusion of new information technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 139-147, June.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991. "Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-555.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1989. "The role of technological expectations in a mixed model of international diffusion of process innovations: The case of open-end spinning rotors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 273-288, October.
- Soete, Luc, 1985. "International diffusion of technology, industrial development and technological leapfrogging," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 409-422, March.
- Ireland, N & Stoneman, P, 1986. "Technological Diffusion, Expectations and Welfare," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 283-304, July.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1995. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Swan, Philip L, 1973. "The International Diffusion of an Innovation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 61-69, September.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988, August.
- Soete, Luc & Turner, Roy, 1984. "Technology Diffusion and the Rate of Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 612-623, September.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Saul Lach, 1993. "Diffusion Lags and Aggregate Fluctuations. New Name: Product Innovation and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 4455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nancy L. Stokey, 1979. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 355-371.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Petit, Pascal & Tahar, Gabriel, 1990. "The diffusion of interdependent innovations in the textile industry," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 207-224, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-11-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2005-11-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2005-11-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2005-11-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2005-11-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .