Enterpreneurship and innovation activites in the schumpeterian lines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benvignati, Anita M, 1982. "The Relationship between the Origin and Diffusion of Industrial Innovation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(195), pages 313-323, August.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1989. "A failure-inducement model of research and development expenditure : Italian evidence from the early 1980s," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 159-180, October.
- Stoneman, P & Ireland, N J, 1983. "The Role of Supply Factors in the Diffusion of New Process Technology," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369a), pages 66-78, Supplemen.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1985. "The diffusion of an organizational innovation : International data telecommunications and multinational industrial firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 109-118, March.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1986. "The international diffusion of new information technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 139-147, June.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813209398_0001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco L. Rivera-Batiz & Luis A. Rivera-Batiz, 2018.
"Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: International Trade, Capital Flows and Economic Development, chapter 1, pages 3-32,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1989. "The role of technological expectations in a mixed model of international diffusion of process innovations: The case of open-end spinning rotors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 273-288, October.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Petit, Pascal & Tahar, Gabriel, 1990.
"The diffusion of interdependent innovations in the textile industry,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 207-224, December.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Petit Pascal & Tahar Gabriel, 1990. "Diffusion of interdependent innovations in the textile industry (the)," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9030, CEPREMAP.
- Soete, Luc, 1985. "International diffusion of technology, industrial development and technological leapfrogging," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 409-422, March.
- Ireland, N & Stoneman, P, 1986. "Technological Diffusion, Expectations and Welfare," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 283-304, July.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1995. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Swan, Philip L, 1973. "The International Diffusion of an Innovation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 61-69, September.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988.
- Soete, Luc & Turner, Roy, 1984. "Technology Diffusion and the Rate of Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 612-623, September.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Saul Lach, 1993. "Diffusion Lags and Aggregate Fluctuations. New Name: Product Innovation and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 4455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nancy L. Stokey, 1979. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 355-371.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2005-11-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2005-11-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2005-11-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2005-11-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2005-11-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.