Report NEP-CBE-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wilhelm J. Meester & Pieter H. Pellenbarg, 2004. "The mental map of Dutch entrepreneurs. Changes in the subjective rating of locations in the Netherlands, 1983-1993-2003," ERSA conference papers ersa04p556, European Regional Science Association.
- Marco LiCalzi, 2005. "A language for the construction of preferences under uncertainty," Game Theory and Information 0509002, EconWPA.
- Franz Tödtling & Patrick Lehner & Michaela Trippl, 2004. "Knowledge intensive industries, networks, and collective learning," ERSA conference papers ersa04p167, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Steiner, 2004. "The Role of Clusters in Knowledge Creation and Diffusion – an Institutional Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa04p612, European Regional Science Association.
- H. Gürak, 2005. "CREATIVE INTELLIGENCE & PRODUCTIVE KNOWLEDGE (Technology)," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508001, EconWPA.
- George Korres & Emmanuel Marmaras & George Tsobanoglou, 2004. "Enterpreneurship and innovation activites in the schumpeterian lines," ERSA conference papers ersa04p169, European Regional Science Association.
- Nicola Dimitri, 2005. "Dynamic Consistency in Extensive form Decision Problems," Department of Economics University of Siena 455, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Nicola Dimitri, 2005. "Cooperation with Strategy-Dependent Uncertainty Attitude," Department of Economics University of Siena 457, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- John Duffy & Tatiana Kornienko, 2005. "Does Competition Affect Giving? An Experimental Study," Experimental 0508002, EconWPA.
- Andreas Diekmann & Wojtek Przepiorka, 2005. "The Evolution of Trust and Reputation: Results from Simulation Experiments," Experimental 0508005, EconWPA.
- Luigi Bosco, 2005. "Happiness, Social Preferences and Economic Policy," Department of Economics University of Siena 459, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Camelia Kuhnen & Brian Knutson, 2005. "The Neural Basis of Financial Risk Taking," Experimental 0509001, EconWPA.
- Crescenzio GALLO, 2005. "Artificial Neural Networks in Finance Modelling," Experimental 0509002, EconWPA.
- Richard Kum-yew Lai, 2005. "A Catering Theory of Analyst Bias," Finance 0509004, EconWPA.