The Evolution of Trust and Reputation: Results from Simulation Experiments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Gorobets & Bart Nooteboom, 2006.
"Adaptive Build-up and Breakdown of Trust: An Agent Based Computational Approach,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 10(3), pages 277-306, September.
- Gorobets, A. & Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Adaptive build-up and breakdown of trust : An agent based computational approach," Discussion Paper 2005-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nooteboom, B., 2006. "Human Nature in the Adaptation of Trust," Discussion Paper 2006-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordstrust game; reputation; agent-based simulation;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-11-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2005-11-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2005-11-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2005-11-09 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2005-11-09 (Marketing)
- NEP-SOC-2005-11-09 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:0508005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.