The Evolution of Trust and Reputation: Results from Simulation Experiments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Gorobets & Bart Nooteboom, 2006.
"Adaptive Build-up and Breakdown of Trust: An Agent Based Computational Approach,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 10(3), pages 277-306, September.
- Gorobets, A. & Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Adaptive build-up and breakdown of trust : An agent based computational approach," Discussion Paper 2005-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nooteboom, B., 2006. "Human Nature in the Adaptation of Trust," Discussion Paper 2006-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordstrust game; reputation; agent-based simulation;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-11-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2005-11-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2005-11-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2005-11-09 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2005-11-09 (Marketing)
- NEP-SOC-2005-11-09 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:0508005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .